[FREE]Run Ball Game

JindoBlu

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Have fun with this free 3D endless run about a ball!
Take control of your sphere and run fast! Dodge green blocks, destroy yellows and don't touch reds!
Plus, in this 3d free game, be careful when you run or you could fall down! Jump when needed and don't lose the rhythm: feel the dynamic music, that depends on your speed! Run fast and accumulate score!

Run Ball Game - YouTube

♦Unlock new spheres : from the classical 8-ball to the scary eye, and much more!
♦Two way to control your ball run: tilt your phone or tap the arrows, you choose!
♦3D physic!
♦Completely free! No ads or banner!
♦Dynamic music!
♦Addictive!

Try the web version:
Run Ball Game

Download for android! It's FREE!
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.JindoBlu.RunBallGame&token=fYGb51Aq

JindoBlu

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Run Ball Game Halloween Update

HalloweenUpdate_zps93dbee3e.png

Halloween Update
►5 new balls!
►Bigger score interface!

Get it on Google Play:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.JindoBlu.RunBallGame&token=Lpm49_hj

Web version:
Run Ball Game

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Run Ball Game Halloween Update

Good, simple but entertaining game. The graphics can be improved more, better or more full backgrounds will make it more visually appeal. Anyways, it is a good game concept with room to grow and be improved.

Coding Gents

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
While searching in Google Play Store, it seems that i had to type RunBallGame instead of Run Ball Game? It's not that important but still wanted to mention it.
Other thing is that the controlling is a bit sensitive or maybe it should be like this.
[It's easyer with the arrows]
Anyways, nice menu and game idea, and would rate 5/5 =]

JindoBlu

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
While searching in Google Play Store, it seems that i had to type RunBallGame instead of Run Ball Game? It's not that important but still wanted to mention it.
Other thing is that the controlling is a bit sensitive or maybe it should be like this.
[It's easyer with the arrows]
Anyways, nice menu and game idea, and would rate 5/5 =]

Really strange, if I type Run Ball Game (with spaces) in Google Play my game is the first result, and if I type RunBallGame my game is the ONLY result :D
By the way thanks!

JindoBlu

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE 1.3

UPDATE 1.3
1_3_Update_zps11f6cd6b.png

►4 new balls: Atom, Glass marble, Furball, Pac-Ball!
►Simpler ball control!

Next week I'll release the background update! Stay tuned :)!

ABLIX

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Background update!

Cool game. Very simple idea, yet very entertaining! I like everything - the music, the simple graphics and the gameplay.
But I think you could make the controls a little bit better and when I jump using the ramps the camera seems to be following the player slower then the player moves and then I get a little buggy feeling from it.

JindoBlu

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the feedbacks, I really appreciate them.
I'd like to improve this game, so keep posting any ideas/upgrade, I'll do my best to accomplish them.

Also I need some hints for new balls!:p

Rampkin

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Christmas Update

Yes, I agree that graphics should be definetly improved. Also I think that camera could works better. But the gameplay looks ok so keeps updating:)

DJantel Ware

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
I remember playing this thing in a browser! Quite fun. I gave it a try, it is fun on the phone as well. I noticed micro lags (Galaxy S3) from time to time, but nothing too bad. I left you a 5* rating. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781