[Free Game][Android Wear] Alice Running in Wonderland

samlee_QvQ

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Alice running in wonderland is one of the popular game from QvQ Studio. Now added support for Android Wear. You can play as the lovely Alice to discover this wonderland on your watch which support Android Wear.

Game Link:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../apps/details?id=com.qvq.alice&token=KGcNkUbQ

Game Images:
google play ad1.jpg
google play ad2.jpg

Game Description:
Alice is running in Wonderland for her favourite cakes. However, the continuous thorny roses and living playing cards block her way! To get more cakes, she is running faster and faster to escape from the thorns and troops. Would you like to join Alice's adventure?

Reach the higher score as you can. And see how high you can reach around the world.

Hope that everyone can enjoy with it.

MirandaSlurps

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi Samlee:D! So this is basically how games on Android Wear look:cool:? Well, from a 1st glance, I need to say that I am not impressed at all! The main reason being the size of the screen and the second being the chance that gameplay will be too repetitive and boring. Would there be a trailer for this game please?

samlee_QvQ

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi Samlee:D! So this is basically how games on Android Wear look:cool:? Well, from a 1st glance, I need to say that I am not impressed at all! The main reason being the size of the screen and the second being the chance that gameplay will be too repetitive and boring. Would there be a trailer for this game please?

Thank you for your comment. We wanna make trailer, but don't have resource to do it. And what function do you think is needed in the game?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995