[PUZZLE] Tic Tac Toe BIG

LastAtaman

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
The most attractive and the smartest version of the Tic Tac Toe game ever! The game includes a creative board designs and XO glow graphics sets. TicTacToe features 3 difficulty levels, first move options, board size.
Don’t waste your time, start to train your brain in any age!
Tic Tac Toe is a classic puzzle game also known as noughts crosses. You can download Tic Tac Toe for Android absolutely for free.
*** NO ADS !!! ***

MePqpC.png

[URL=http://imageshack.com/f/eyELxPo6p]
Yh4xZI.png
[/URL]

DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE PLAY:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.almatime.tictactoe&token=E5UEoRQU

Last edited:

MirandaSlurps

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: [PUZZLE] Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi! I believe it was a brilliant idea to bring back the traditional Tic Tac Toe onto mobile. However, I also feel that playing against an automated system will never be similar to an actual human opponent! The very concept of the game has been preserved within this app though, and it should have been on the App Store too.

Serg A

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site

Sorry, you might not like my post. Anyway...
It's an old game and you game is not a fresh idea. Besides graphics could weight less to download. I suggest:
- Try to make it online and like Chat Roulette - so one can play with random opponents!
- Use much more simple graphics;

P.S. Promote you game so that more people would know about it. I guess kids would like it. Good luck!

LastAtaman

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site

Sorry, you might not like my post. Anyway...
It's an old game and you game is not a fresh idea. Besides graphics could weight less to download. I suggest:
- Try to make it online and like Chat Roulette - so one can play with random opponents!
- Use much more simple graphics;

P.S. Promote you game so that more people would know about it. I guess kids would like it. Good luck!

Hello,
First of all the game size is 1.4 MB it's a small size for such graphics, all our apps have a small app size. Only 0.5 MB takes a game engine apis ;)
We added a big board to new version. We also planning to make it bluetooth multiplayer.
I don't have server to make the game online :(.