JetTurtle (a new space highscore game)

skywalker339

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

My buddy recently wrote a new android game. Its essentially one of those classic see how many "x objects you can avoid before you hit something" games ;-P

In this case you are are a pretty sick turtle armed with a jetpack - your goal is to dodge as many asteroids as possible without a collision.

To learn more about it visit the game's page on google play. Unfortunately I don't have enough points yet to post links in threads, so if you would like to learn more about it visit google play and search for 'jetturtle'. There will only be one result and that's it.

Don't forget to post your highscores, bugs, feedback, comments/whatever else ;-) Try it out!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,

My buddy recently wrote a new android game. Its essentially one of those classic see how many "x objects you can avoid before you hit something" games ;-P

In this case you are are a pretty sick turtle armed with a jetpack - your goal is to dodge as many asteroids as possible without a collision.

To learn more about it visit the game's page on google play. Unfortunately I don't have enough points yet to post links in threads, so if you would like to learn more about it visit google play and search for 'jetturtle'. There will only be one result and that's it.

Don't forget to post your highscores, bugs, feedback, comments/whatever else ;-) Try it out!
Thanks for sharing...ask your friend to sign-up and post his app in the applications section.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463