this may sound bad, but since 3 starring every level and finding all 13 golden eggs last week, i have been having some serious AB withdrawal. any word on new levels coming any time soon?? i know they just released a halloween pack, but it is exclusive to iOS.
    11-05-2010 02:55 PM
    I too have beat the game.. And quite annoyed at the full screen intrusive adds, I have not played AB since I beat the game.

I hope what they release next is a paid version, I will not open AB until Rovio fixes the lag and bugs caused by the ad supported free version.

i
    11-05-2010 03:19 PM
    I too have beat the game.. And quite annoyed at the full screen intrusive adds, si i have not played AB since I beat the game.

I hope what they release next is a paid version, i will not open AB until Rovio fixes the lag and bugs caused by the ad supported free version.

if you are rooted, download AdFree from the market. it removes all of the ads from the app (as well as your browser and many other apps), i also have had 0 lag in the game since i overclocked my CPU. i haven't had to deal with either of those issues in quite awhile, so i definitely won't be paying for a new version unless it includes new levels... hopefully they will start converting the packs they have already made for the iPhone sometime soon.
    11-05-2010 03:34 PM
    Not launching it until there's a paid version, and despite the blatant trolling for AdFree in multiple threads, not gonna root my phone and deal with those headaches either.
    11-07-2010 11:25 PM
    I too have beat the game.. And quite annoyed at the full screen intrusive adds, si i have not played AB since I beat the game.

I hope what they release next is a paid version, i will not open AB until Rovio fixes the lag and bugs caused by the ad supported free version.
    You were so annoyed with the (full screen??) intrusive ads, lagging and bugs that you beat the game, which takes a relatively long time? :P

Bring on more levels!!!

Edit: Oh, I see in the Angry Birds Lounge thread that some people are seeing full screen ads when opening up the game. Strangely, I have never seen a full screen ad since downloading this on day 1 from the official Android Market.
    11-08-2010 11:23 AM
    Not launching it until there's a paid version, and despite the blatant trolling for AdFree in multiple threads, not gonna root my phone and deal with those headaches either.
    right, i am trolling to promote a free app that i have no affiliation with.

i am simply trying to let people know that AdFree is out there... and that it is awesome. how is that any different from saying that i like Angry Birds??

as for your comments on rooting, i wont even go there. there is a one click solution for nearly every phone, and if anything, it significantly reduces headaches.
    11-08-2010 03:32 PM
    Update is in the market now. 45 new levels!!
    11-09-2010 09:54 AM
    yesssss!!!
    11-09-2010 10:39 AM
    I knew we would get a new bird.. I wonder if an option will be available to purchase the Mighty Eagle that destroys everything

now where are the golden eggs in this chapter?
    11-09-2010 01:39 PM
    Update.. I have completed level 9 3 stars on my own

Found Golden Egg 9-14 far right hiding under a hard hat .. use green boomerang bird to hit it
    11-09-2010 08:39 PM
    I agree. I do not like the idea of having to download an ap to fix problems with another ap.

I rooted my Palm Pre and it was more of a headache than anything. I get plenty of functionality and performance on my non rooted Epic.
    11-10-2010 11:27 AM
    Well now that we have the update, we have Ham em' High,

And Egg 17 has been fixed so you can get the star.

3 more Golden Eggs in Ham em' High

Golden Egg#18: Level 12-12:
    Destroy the trophy in the middle of the level that sits between the two piles of jewels. This one is not easy to get!

Golden Egg#19: Level 13-10:
    First zoom out then shoot yellow bird to hit hanging egg in top right under the overhang.

Golden Egg #20: Level 13-12: Super Bowl RIO Trailer -secret code 0:27
    Waste Yellow Bird .. then shoot white egg backwards and drop egg just on the downward part of the slope behind the slingshot platform.
    02-06-2011 09:45 AM
    i know they just released a halloween pack, but it is exclusive to iOS.
    What? Search for Angry birds seasons in the market place.

I have it installed on my HTC Incredible.
    02-06-2011 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD