Hitman Go
Monuments Valley
Clash of Clans
Summoners War
Terraria

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have not got far through yet but its just like the PC version but a redone UI which actually works well.

Philipp Yeo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Plague Inc, Don't touch the Spikes, Minecraft, Asphalt 8, 5 nights at Freddy's, and Geometry Dash

P.S. I need to buy WD Season 2 and 5 nights at Freddy's is so damn scary. Getting bored with Minecraft and Geometry Dash is so hard to beat (so far I've beaten I think only 4 levels).

P.P.S I recommend buying 5 nights at Freddy's. That crap is crazy scary xD

Philipp Yeo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I've now started playing Walking Dead S2 (Bought all the episodes), Clash of Clans, and Swing Copter.

Walking Dead is depressing and has an amazing story; I had a Clash of Clans account on my sister's iPad mini, I am planning on importing it to this device I just don't know how.

Swing Copter is just.... Well it's definitely similar to Flappy Bird (But harder.)

BigBangBen

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I've now started playing Walking Dead S2 (Bought all the episodes), Clash of Clans, and Swing Copter.

Walking Dead is depressing and has an amazing story; I had a Clash of Clans account on my sister's iPad mini, I am planning on importing it to this device I just don't know how.

Swing Copter is just.... Well it's definitely similar to Flappy Bird (But harder.)

Just sign into your google+ account on the ipad mini then you can sign again into any new install of COC you have.

The Walking Dead is definitely on my top 10 android games of the year, the story and gameplay are outstanding!

kujiraOo

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
A ride into the Mountains, it has really cool retro graphics and music.
Ridge Racer Slipstream, the controls are done surprisingly well, but I have some sound issues :eek:

ErvLancer

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site

what? is there WD games in android?. O_O. can you send me link of it please?