[Free Game] Breaking Brain - Training Your Brain

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi :) this is my first game . It's place for you to see how smart you are :D .

I believe you will have good fun with this game ;)
It's great when you compare your score to your friend's then say to them : "you are stupid" :)

Google Play Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.game.breakingbrain

it looks really simple on google play . But if you really play it , I think you'll be interested . :) the main strength of game is gameplay and idea , not graphics . Thanks a lot for playing my game .

Hope you enjoy it :)

The rules : Look at the game screen . You'll see a blue cell , put your finger on the cell on move your finger to the next cell . if the sum of your cells reach the target , you get one more score :)

If you reach 10 point or higher , it's really awesome . please message me to update high score :D

1.png

Last edited:

Developer3000

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi, thanks for this nice game. I tried your game and I also provided a review on Google Play store. Here is my review: "I like how you transferred a simple idea to a good Android game which is very funny but I think it's a little bit hard because the timer is very fast. By the way, the game will be better if you added a timer on the screen so player can see the timer time. I see you didn't enable the game to submit the score automatically to Google Play leaderboard, please do that; it will be better for sure!! Good Luck :)"

Thanks and Good Luck with your game!!

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi, thanks for this nice game. I tried your game and I also provided a review on Google Play store. Here is my review: "I like how you transferred a simple idea to a good Android game which is very funny but I think it's a little bit hard because the timer is very fast. By the way, the game will be better if you added a timer on the screen so player can see the timer time. I see you didn't enable the game to submit the score automatically to Google Play leaderboard, please do that; it will be better for sure!! Good Luck :)"

Thanks and Good Luck with your game!!

really thanks for your review . I'll update it when I have time :)

thesvcoolman

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The game is very good! I like the idea. But I'd change the graphics to a more simplistic (and modern) look. Kind of like 2048, but more colorful. Try it, it will look a lot better :D. Good luck on the wild!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21