As there are many and many games in the market, I'm not able to specify my favorite game generally so I thought it will be easy to choose a favorite game based on categories. This technique enables me to choose the best game I love in each available category and it is a very easy method to follow.

Here I will talk about my favorite game in regards of "Obstacle Avoidance" category. The most game I love is "Vector" because of many reasons. As an Android developer, I focus on many small details in evaluating any game or app such as the design of control buttons in the game, the effects of pressing each button, the design of tabs if they available, the graphics quality, the response of control buttons, the levels included in addition to many other details related to the development process.

Feel free guys to tell me what is your favorite Obstacle Avoidance game and what do you think about it in regards of design, levels, graphics and anything else you see in that game. I also would like to know any other favorite games for you and why you like them so lets share our favorite games!!!!!! Thanks everyone
    09-26-2014 11:02 AM
    I haven't played it yet, but Unpossible looks pretty amazing.
    Developer3000 likes this.
    09-26-2014 03:12 PM
    I'll check it out for sure. You can try the lite version of Vector game via https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.nekki.vector

Let me know what do think?
    09-26-2014 03:53 PM