If you follow Pocket Legends on Twitter you will see that they have a contest going on. If you find the Droid in game after they Tweet the location, you just need to wave to him and you will be given a prize!

Here is their Twitter!

Spacetime Studios (PocketLegends) on Twitter
    11-16-2010 09:35 AM
    That's pretty cool. I'll look out for him.

I'm loving this game so far.
    11-16-2010 10:54 AM
    When you see on Twitter that he will be somewhere for 10 minutes you need to first, find the NPC that he is talking about and figure out what map that is. Then, once you do that you need to click your Globe ( World Map ), and click Join Game, and choose that same instance you are in, but look for a really populated one. To make this easy, type in the Campaign Name where it tells you, and check off the Town Only box.

I got a pair of antennas today for 6 of my 9 characters doing this.
    thekarens likes this.
    11-16-2010 09:34 PM
    When you see on Twitter that he will be somewhere for 10 minutes you need to first, find the NPC that he is talking about and figure out what map that is. Then, once you do that you need to click your Globe ( World Map ), and click Join Game, and choose that same instance you are in, but look for a really populated one. To make this easy, type in the Campaign Name where it tells you, and check off the Town Only box.

That explains it. I saw a post on twitter and knew exactly the 2 NPC's they said he was near within 5 minutes of the twitter post. I went to those NPC's and he was no where to be found.
    11-17-2010 10:10 AM
    11-19-2010 09:41 AM
    UGH, I have been chasing that stupid Droid since the contest started. Work keeps interfering (for some reason my boss isn't as enthusiastic about me playing at work as I am)
    11-19-2010 10:12 AM

This trick finally worked for me today. I was glued to my twitter and when it was posted I zipped over and managed to find him in the Dark Forest.
    11-19-2010 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD