* Free Game * Ninja Run Challenge - Obstacles Avoidance

Developer3000

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, I published my new game on Google Play from a while and I'll appreciate if you can take a look and let me know what do you think. Any ideas, comments, reviews, improvements or anything else will be welcome where this will make me improve the game in the next update.

Description:

Ninja Run Challenge game is all about focus and stability in addition to collect as many points as you can where the application submits the score of any player automatically to Google Play leaderboard. The game is very simple and easy to play especially for kids where they will love it for sure.

Use your Ninja to go through some interested challenges where the Ninja is moving up and down to avoid falling down. There are two parallel worlds in this game which are placed Up and Down. Your Ninja will be running and you will be able to move up and down by clicking on the screen. Your ultimate goal in this game is collecting points and you can collect points by two ways. The first way is the “Click” where you get a point for each click on the screen; this is a normal way to collect many points. The second way is the “Stars” where each star gives you five points but be careful because some of these stars are made to make you fall and lose your score so, you have to focus as much as you can to avoid this mistake.

Try to make your Ninja reaches the maximum distance to get more and more points in order to be “No. 1” on the Google Play Leaderboard. When you do that, just wait and see other players trying to get your score to take your “No. 1” place. We hope you enjoy playing the game as much as we enjoy offering it for you, Have Fun!!!!!!

Ninja Run Challenge - Screenshot1.png

Ninja Run Challenge - Screenshot2.jpg

Ninja Run Challenge - Screenshot3.jpg

Game Link:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.ninja.run.challenge&hl=en&token=xJnOQJS3

Waiting for your feedback!!!! Thanks :)