[GAME][FREE] ★ SWIPE BIRD ★ Addictive Mini Fly Bird Game

Periodic Studios

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Here our new game just release days ago,
Kindly give your feedback.

SWIPE BIRD
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....com.periodicstudios.swipebird&token=I15tu5S6

sss1.jpg

sss2.jpg

sss3.jpg

sss4.jpg

sss5.jpg

Youtube:

At first maybe is kinda hard to control the bird with swipe,
once you got it, it's very addictive.

Thanks for your time, and please post your feedback.
:D

Last edited:

SnoutUp

May 17, 2014
Visit site
A very well made game. Birds look like they're fed up with begin swiped left & right, which I find hilarious. Great parallax backgrounds & I really love such details like bird carrying game logo in the main screen.

anon(9135900)

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
It took me a while to "get" how to swipe properly. But once I did, it's pretty nice.
I'm not sure though is it my phone's poor performance, but a few times I thought I hit a branch collider that was larger than the branch graphic...?

Johnny Gallagher

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Love the background graphics, nice and polished overall. It should appeal to players who like this kind of game - i.e. flappy bird-esque. I kinda feel it would work well if you could take a couple of hits before falling, and perhaps have hard-to-reach powerups to keep you going longer. I know that probably isn't what you're going for though.

Periodic Studios

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
It took me a while to "get" how to swipe properly. But once I did, it's pretty nice.
I'm not sure though is it my phone's poor performance, but a few times I thought I hit a branch collider that was larger than the branch graphic...?

Thanks for your feedback, we're gonna try to fix that in the next release.

Periodic Studios

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Love the background graphics, nice and polished overall. It should appeal to players who like this kind of game - i.e. flappy bird-esque. I kinda feel it would work well if you could take a couple of hits before falling, and perhaps have hard-to-reach powerups to keep you going longer. I know that probably isn't what you're going for though.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.
Surely we'll consider your great input.

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Cute and entertaining game. The swiping was challenging and it took me several tries to get it going. The good thing is that my daughter picked it up faster than me. The images or graphics look good and overall it feels very well done.

Noboko

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I love the graphics style! The controllers are a bit difficult to pick up when you start but then as soon as you get them you are hooked. Well done!

Periodic Studios

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Cute and entertaining game. The swiping was challenging and it took me several tries to get it going. The good thing is that my daughter picked it up faster than me. The images or graphics look good and overall it feels very well done.

loving the style and gameplay.

I love the graphics style! The controllers are a bit difficult to pick up when you start but then as soon as you get them you are hooked. Well done!

Thanks a lot guys, enjoy the game..

Mesmer Mobile

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm not very good at this!

Cool style and as mentioned has the potential to appeal to to the flappy bird crowd; although, it's a bit harder to get the hang of.