[GAME][FREE] ★ SWIPE BIRD ★ Addictive Mini Fly Bird Game

Minisaur

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Nice job Periodic Studios :) I downloaded your game and tried it. It took me a while to figure out how to play, I kept falling and falling until i finally managed to go up a bit by swipining left and right with a certain rythm. The game is really well done, but if I was you I would lower the advertisment frequency. It wasn't that great for me to have it pop up exactly when i wanted to replay the level and hit the ad instead.... then exit the application go to the advertised game, return to your game and start over. Maybe try smaller ads. :)

falcondevelopers

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Nice game. takes time to get used to the control. But the graphics is really good. I think you should make the control a bit more smother so that a beginner doesn't get frustrated.

Periodic Studios

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Nice job Periodic Studios :) I downloaded your game and tried it. It took me a while to figure out how to play, I kept falling and falling until i finally managed to go up a bit by swipining left and right with a certain rythm. The game is really well done, but if I was you I would lower the advertisment frequency. It wasn't that great for me to have it pop up exactly when i wanted to replay the level and hit the ad instead.... then exit the application go to the advertised game, return to your game and start over. Maybe try smaller ads. :)

Thanks for your input :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34