A Must Have For ALL Puzzle Fans- Candy Farm

candyfarm

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
:)Hello everyone, we created a new game, CANDY FARM. Our inspiration comes from the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, you could travel to all the factories of Candy Farm in US. Candy Farm is a line drawing puzzle game that you may have to beat your brains out to find a solution. Sounds horrible? Don’t worry the start is pretty easy, the difficulty of the game will increase with your upgrading. As the level completed you will find so much fun.

The goal of this game is to get each candy from its wrapper to its specified gift box which has the same color as the candy by your drawing ribbon., for instance, red to red, green to green. What can I do if I am stuck in a puzzle? Talk to your friends on Facebook and Twitter by pressing the share icon!

How to download Candy Farm?
Search Candy Farm on Android Market to download and install! Free Now and No Ads!
If you have any questions, ask me here.
Also welcome to our Homepage:
Facebook: Candy Farm | Facebook
Twitter: https://twitter.com/candyfarmmobile
or Contact us: contact@candy-mobile.com
candyfarm@candy-mobile.com

IMG

device_2.png
[/IMG]
device_1.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyQ and wower

murphyisme

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Challenging but fair, The basic concept of candy farm is simple: route color coded candies from departure point to the correct destination by laying out track. Sometimes, you have to manage crossing paths.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk