[FREE] Bunny to the Moon, a game about optimism

anon(9135900)

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Bunny-promo.jpg

Hello everyone,
This is a game about a bunny trying to fly his way to the Moon (it seems those long ears are really good for just that). The bunny must go through varied obstacles in 4 different zones (underground, forest, sky and space) to reach the Moon, and the journey may seem daunting at first. With a bit of practice, the bunny can make it all the way to his new home in the night sky.

Download the game here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.BitSerum.Bunncy&token=qQ8WaJke

I appreciate any feedback and/or criticism. Especially on any major bugs. Unity seems to behave strangely with some HTC devices, so I'm really curious about that.
The game was developed over 7 months and is our first finished game. I tried to polish it up as much as possible, so hopefully there aren't any really nasty bugs.

1.png2.png3.png

Attachments

• Bunny-to-the-Moon-Screenshot2.jpg
    Bunny-to-the-Moon-Screenshot2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Bunny-to-the-Moon-Screenshot4.jpg
    Bunny-to-the-Moon-Screenshot4.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3

Oliver Stevenson

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
The theme just makes me think of Rabbids Go Home. Like the others said, not a particularly new concept but boy are those graphics lovely, and the music is pretty cute too. Creating a cute animal protagonist, a funny scenario (going to the moon), an endless runner/jumper and great graphics, it's almost like you know the mainstream Android audience all too well :p. I'm sure if you got enough attention the downloads would take off.

Edit: Just as a note, it says it's on version 17 in the description, I'm guessing you got that mixed up with the versionCode you have to give in the app manifest?

anon(9135900)

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Updated the game with some fixes and changed the ads provider. Unfortunately the new ads providers require some more extra permissions, but the upside is they provide a cleaner ads experience.

Blueenk

Jul 5, 2018
Visit site
Hello, I downloaded the game around 2 years ago. Back then, I could easily search for it in the Play Store but now, it's nowhere to be found on the Play Store. What happened?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC