[FREE][GAME] Offroad Rally Race

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
If you ever dreamed of being a rally pilot, this is your dream come true! Show off your driving skills in the newest, most exciting FREE racing game on Google Play: Offroad Rally Race.

Race on many different rally tracks. Buy new cars, upgrade and customize them to better suit your driving skills.
Drive, jump and drift your way to victory and score new world records.
Each car handles differently, thus granting a vastly different driving experience. Master one, or all of them, and show that you are the best pilot by scoring the best times on the online global leaderboards.
Race in different weather conditions ranging from foggy nights to sunny dawns.
Enjoy an exciting rally experience thanks to the realistic physics and the detailed graphics.
MAIN FEATUES:
- many different cars to choose from
- upgrade your car with engine, suspensions and steer power-ups
- customize your car with new paints and rims
- choose the best control input for you between: tilt, buttons, joypad and joystick
- 4 different camera: external far, external close, hood and ground level
- detailed HD graphics
- realistic physics
- many different offroad tracks to rally on
- global online leaderboards for worldwide competition
- drive under different weather conditions: dawn, midday, sunset, night and fog are all at your disposal

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.dohsoft.offroadrally&token=4HJAle3n

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
This is a fun game, and it plays surprisingly well on my old HTC smartphone. I couldn't find it on the Amazon Android app store for my Kindle, do you have it there? Or are you planning to upload it there in the future? Anyways, good game!

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
This is a fun game, and it plays surprisingly well on my old HTC smartphone. I couldn't find it on the Amazon Android app store for my Kindle, do you have it there? Or are you planning to upload it there in the future? Anyways, good game!

thank you very much chendofs!
I tried to keep the requirements as low as i could just for that....to give a game that could be possibly played also on older phones while still being pretty nice graphic wise if you turn all the settings to high if you have a better smartphone.

Nope, the game is not (yet) on Amazon....my games only on the google store for now..... the idea is to implement them also for iOS and Kindle, but i am working on them all alone so it is something it takes time...my hope is to gain enough money to have a sustainable activity with android and them porting them to the other OS later on

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Dariobrun, in case it helps I also develop games (not as good as yours and also work alone) and if your game supports most of the Android tablet sizes it is very likely that the same apk will work on all Kindle devices (maybe some minors changes here and there). Try it, then just create a dev account in Amazon, upload the app and increase your potential revenue. Just an idea.

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Dariobrun, in case it helps I also develop games (not as good as yours and also work alone) and if your game supports most of the Android tablet sizes it is very likely that the same apk will work on all Kindle devices (maybe some minors changes here and there). Try it, then just create a dev account in Amazon, upload the app and increase your potential revenue. Just an idea.

thank you for your suggestion, i will give it a try then....as soon as i get my hands on some kindle maybe to test it beforehand :D

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Cars feel very floaty, there is no feeling the car has any contact to the ground. This makea acceleration and turning hard...

thank you for your feedback, it is always useful to have even negative feedbacks because it helps me to improve the gameplay.
I tried to keep an arcade-ish feeling to the driving more than a simulative one to make it more enjoyable....but maybe i went a bit too far :)
Did you have the same feeling with all the cars you tried? because all cars have a totally different behaviour, so maybe it was just one of them that felt wonky to you?

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I really love how this game runs smoothly on my Galaxy S3 device.
i tried to keep the requirements as low as possible...i honestly cannot compete with the big guys out there that have tons of programmer,graphics and people working on a single game....so i am trying to find my spot where there may be less competition, trying to offer alternatives to those like me that don't have a last-generation mobile :)

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Version 1.3 is out and it fixes some HUGE bugs introduced accidentaly in 1.2.

Here is the list of what's new:
-Fixed a HUGE bug that was causing car upgrades to not work at all.
-Faster loading times due to code optimizations
-Improved and fixed login authentication process for google play leaderboards
-Fixed a bug that was, rarely, causing an endless loop in ads views

dariobrun

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
thank you :D
Well....need for speed is made by a ton of developers and artists with years and years of experience....offroad rally race is made all by myself alone and with less than 1 year in programming skills....so, i hope for them that their game is better than mine :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad