evilcopter

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
[Free] Evil Copter in Google Play Store

evilcopter1.png
evilcopter2.png
evilcopter3.png

Download Evil Copter free from Google Play Store Here

Don't forget to leave a review and rate it on Google Play Store.

adrimo07

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Is the blurred background on purpose? I think the game would look nicer if the clouds were sharp edged to be aligned with the pixel art in the rest of the game.

evilcopter

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Hm, looks very similar to a certain game... Is it actually any different or just a bit of a clone for fun?

yeah it is a inspiration from a similar game i like, i just wanted to get my hands dirty by creating a fun copy of similar game, before i go for big projects, i am currently working on a new game which will be out shortly and will share it here, cheers

Unknown_Games

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I think you should try to be more creative. If you make a clone, then bring something new to it. For example, a new visual style, or a small gameplay idea. Making the exact copy is not interesting.

evilcopter

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't look very evil to me. Cute green copter with beautiful red eyes. :)
Regarding the Blured background it indeed would look nicer if everything is maintained as sharp pixel art.

oh you don't have any idea...... behind this cute face lies dark evil.
you can just notice it by copter eye's. copter want to conquer the world by reaching at very top and it's your job to get it there.
but of course it's not going to happen.lol

i left the clouds blurred intentionally.but i will polish my photoshop skill to make it extra perfect and clear in next update maybe.