[FREE][GAME] Space Invaders HD: Nebula Mission

biotron

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Space Invaders HD: Nebula Mission has more complex gameplay then other space shooters. Required skills are more than fast reactions and memorizing UFO's and alien ship attack patterns. The player must also have strategy skills to equip proper upgrades and use the appropriate skills during specific space missions.

You can check it here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitgames.spaceinvaders

Features:
# 8 different alien spieces with 100+ invader spaceships and alien ufos to fight against
# 100 missions in 16 unlockable galaxies war with 3 difficulty levels
# Ability to change weapons and use active skills during the space missions
# 6+ fully customizable spaceships with 120+ upgrades (including turrets and special modules)
# Mega alien bosses
# Continuously challenging survival mode with infinite stages
# Ultra hard Chaos Rise war mode for elite players

1.jpg2.jpg6.jpg

Wonder Games

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
In the game play screen background layer matches with main character object . I played the game couple of times and sometimes was not able to see the object properly.

Coding Gents

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Awesome! The idea with the station is pretty neat.
Pros:
- Graphics
- A lot of levels + survival mode
- Upgrades ( space station )
- Options ( texture settings )
Cons:
-Vibration was unexpected, probably should be off by default and if the user wants to enable it later.

Overall: 5/5

StevePof

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I am having a really hard time to properly see the enemy shots on this detailed background. The foreground objects aren't highlighted enough. Also I don't really understand the game. There are so many upgrades and "skills", but nothing happens when I tap on them? A tutorial stage or such introducing those features would be really helpful.

ghua

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
it looks awesome! I am gonna try it!

thoughts:
lots of love put into the game and it is very good! the only "problem" for me was the background which is a bit too bright, making the enemy missiles less visible. maybe you could make it a bit darker?
otherwise all good!

Astrosnout

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I really like the art style but like someone already mentioned the background art might be a bit too easy to confuse with the objects in front. Looks great anyway. Keep up the good work.

Minisaur

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I tried it a bit and I must say: great job. As others have mentioned, the background may be too similar to the front layer. A way to avoid this is by blurring it a bit. I used this technique on an old game i designed and it worked pretty well :) Again, gz for a nice game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781