THIEF on SKATES

inderhayer

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys!

We are very excited to present our new game : THIEF on SKATES

This game is for skate lover. This game will surely test your skating skills.

A mischievous skater stole something in the market. Police have been notified and gave the skater a chase.

You as the skater will escape the area to avoid getting caught. Skate as fast as you can. Avoid bumping any obstacles ahead. Jump or slide as you see fit.

Let see how far you can go.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.inderjitsinghhayer.skates&token=5ARIRLIZ

It will be nice to get some feedback about this game.

Attachments

• CS_skating_1024x768_1.png
    CS_skating_1024x768_1.png
    519.2 KB · Views: 7
  • CS_skating_1024x768_3.png
    CS_skating_1024x768_3.png
    609.2 KB · Views: 7
  • CS_skating_1024x768_4.png
    CS_skating_1024x768_4.png
    618.7 KB · Views: 7

chendofs

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
This is a simple but entertaining runner type of game. It is a good time waster and I feel it is well done! A couple of improvements is to add different scenes or add options to customize the thief on skates (clothes, skates, type of person, etc). Maybe those could be in-app purchases. Just some thoughts.

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
This game is awesome!

I agree with chendofs. It helps with player retention if you add unlock-able items, power-ups and chests and coins to collect.

Remember its not only about how many people download your game its also about keeping them playing.

- With your Google Play Game Services. Try adding.
- Achievements
- Events
- Quests
These will help to keep up player retention.

ISSUES:
1. I find that in the beginning I can't really see the obstacles. It all happens to fast. Maybe instead of an instructions menu. Make an in game tutorial that
pauses the game, tells you to press here, and then player jumps or slides.
- This is great for people who are new to gaming who don't understand how to play.
- I find the best way to teach people how to play your game is if you don't have to say anything at all (Just indicate to them).
- This works great when designing for different languages cause then you don't have to make new text or worry that your text is incorrect.

2. When an obstacle is approaching maybe show in indicator on the right hand side of the screen. (Like a warning symbol for the players to get ready)

Love the menu music by the way! I hope this helped.

Regards

NDDstudio Dave

inderhayer

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Yes i think so, as this game is also on iTunes, they don't have any problem with it, plus there is nothing serious. Thats is why it is for all ages. :D

Thanks for feedback

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1