I would like to present my first android game. I was developing this game for three weeks. In this time i have learnt a lot about coding, creating graphics, making sounds etc. I would be very grateful for some feedback. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Short description:
    Touch & Move - Kids Puzzle is new free android game which was designed specifically for kids. It is an entertaining game with simple mechanics. There are two game modes available: touch & move puzzle and memory. Everything is completely free!

- beautiful cartoon graphics in pleasant colors
    - six different themes - worlds
    - great music and sounds
    - two game modes: puzzle and memory

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...idsFunnyPuzzle

Some screenshots:
    [FREE][GAME] Puzzle For Kids-toch-move_kids_puzzle_screen_start.jpg
    [FREE][GAME] Puzzle For Kids-touch-move_kids_puzzle_screen_memory_water.jpg

And short video:

Please tell me what do you think about this game!
    11-08-2014 02:23 PM
    Thanks for the link!
    11-08-2014 04:33 PM
    This is a nice game for kids. My almost 3yr old daughter likes to interact with games like this by dragging objects into a specific shape location (touch and move) or just clicking until she finds all the pieces (memory). Are you planning to add more scenes in the future? Also, since I gave up on my Kindle so my daughter can play games there, do you have it available there? I searched and could not find it.
    11-11-2014 03:54 PM
    Great game, it is fun to play, nice graphics, overall well done! It just have 19 users reviews, I would have imaging it to have more but I guess there is a lot of Puzzle For Kids games in the store and lots of competition.The game runs fine on tables?
    11-13-2014 01:19 PM