[Free] Don't Touch the Wire

inderhayer

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys!

I'm very excited to present my new GAME : Don't Touch the Wire

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.inderjitsinghhayer.wire&token=4IDa7Utm

Simple yet addictive game.

Take the magnifier from one end of electric wire to another. But make sure that magnifier don’t touch the wire or else the wire will destroy the magnifier.

Game play is simple. Drag anywhere to move magnifier. Tap left or right button to rotate the magnifier.

Enjoy!

It will be nice to get some feedback about this game.

Attachments

• IMG_0410.png
    IMG_0410.png
    594 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0414.png
    IMG_0414.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0415.png
    IMG_0415.png
    262.4 KB · Views: 9

jsimoarraez

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Rotating the magnifier with one hand and mantaining it far from the wire with the other looks tricky. What about auto rotating the magnifier and smaller magnifier lens? Just my opinion

StevePof

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
It is kinda frustrating how this lens suddenly starts to jump everytime I start to move it. It just jumps a few pixels instead of starting to move slowly.
Holding the lens and rotate with the other finger is even more difficult for me, because you have to tap and tap to rotate it, instead of just swipe on the screen to rotate.

koufothimios13

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
It would be nice for a jumpscare to pop up as you have concentrated on the game-kidding!Nice game but sth gotta be done with the rotation of the magnifier

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173