Go get it!

thumb_550_android-pocket-god.jpg

http://www.androidcentral.com/pocket-god-android-now-available

chart

chrisb3

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Seems to work ok on my Droid X.

I asked about updates. They will be updating it like they update the iOS version.

v1.0 for Android is several updates behind iOS version. I don't know if they will catch us up in the next update, or the Android version will just lag a few updates behind.

I did ask for app2SD to be implemented. No response on that yet.

Lazorlink

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Ill be honest, at this point I dont like it. had it freeze up several times on me where it stopped accepting touch but was working fine for the accelerometer. That and it seemed too few things to do. Reminds me of a gimped version of the freeplay on Scribblenauts where you had only a few words that would work. Also, the description on the main page announcing it seemed wrong to me when Iactually played it. Compared to SimCity, but more like The Sims. basically for a $ i would but this, but my droid 1 has limited onboard storage, so its not worth the 20mb of space to me. Unless you have a phone with more storage space I would wait til it allows transfer to SD and fix the bugs.

chrisb3

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
There's actually alot to do in the game. You have to go into the options at the top of the screen and change things around. Granted, it all revolves around being mean to the little guys, but there is 31 updates worth of things to do.

The app2sd thing is a big deal though. I hope they implement it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad