[FREE GAME] Bruce Wheels - An upside down adventure with a bouncing hamster

Minisaur

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
bruceWheelsindiedb.png

Bruce Wheels

Hi everyone, we are Minisaur! A team of 3 friends who made a nice little special game called Bruce Wheels. We hope you'll give it a try and if you have some feedback or interesting suggestion to share, please let us know by leaving a comment!

The concept is really simple, but we think that it's unlike anything you've ever played before. If you want, you can just click on the icon below to go directly to the store:

a4bNcIk.png

Here's a gameplay video, so you can see a little action! The main goal is to turn the phone left and right, holding it like a steering wheel, to let the little hamster bounce on the different platforms and collect all kinds of stuff. While it actually is really simple to pick up, you may find yourself challenged already at the second level!

You can find more info about us and our game on Twitter, Facebook or on our website, just follow the links below! The game is completely free to try and without ads! Have fun guys!

rx0rsz5.jpg
iaCMwRK.jpg
SB2LFNF.jpg

Minisaur

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Thank you! :) We put a lot of effort into refining the graphics as good as we could! We're glad you enjoy them :)

EDIT: previous message was deleted :( A guy told us the graphics are nice..

Last edited:

i g g i

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I love this, its really polished game. Graphics, animation, sounds.
I think the progress should be more rewarding, its simple right now. But still great job overall.
Good luck.

Minisaur

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I love this, its really polished game. Graphics, animation, sounds.
I think the progress should be more rewarding, its simple right now. But still great job overall.
Good luck.

Thanks a lot for giving it a try! :D Yeah we are working on that. We may introduce some unlockables soon to incentivise progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2