Gameloft's Dungeon Hunter for Android is free today!

Sublym1

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Not available on the Fascinate. Boo! I got my Dolphin user agent set for Android and it still says that there are no available games for my mobile. It's not even available from the drop down box when I try from my desktop.

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks i just downloaded on my evo runs ok. but the brightness seems to go way down when the game is running. then when i exit the game the screen brightness goes back to normal. anybody got any idea why?

Sublym1

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Still no option for Captivate. There is a download for the Vibrant though; any ill effects from selecting that version?

Tried that and I still get the same (sorry there are no games available for your mobile) message when I click on the link from SMS. When I try selecting the Vibrant from my mobile browser, the game is only available as a paid version. :confused:

chrisb3

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Latest update from @gameloft:

"To compensate for today's technical problems Dungeon Hunter #Android will be free for another 24 hours!"

So it looks like they've fixed whatever issues they were having this morning.

I've asked them if everyone should redownload and if the game works on the Galaxy S class of phones.

DrifterX7

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Tried that and I still get the same (sorry there are no games available for your mobile) message when I click on the link from SMS. When I try selecting the Vibrant from my mobile browser, the game is only available as a paid version. :confused:

Interesting. I went to the link from the first post on my native browser and the apk downloaded fine after switching to the Vibrant without having to pay. Everything seems to load up correctly. Only played a few min on my lunch break.

Captivate running Cognition Rom 2.1.7

chrisb3

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
One more update on DH HD from @gameloft:

"PSA: Apologies to HTC G2 and Nexus One users; our #AdventCalendar Gift is currently unavailable on these devices."

There is, however, conflicting reports on Twitter as to whether or not this is correct.

Last edited:

chrisb3

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
For Fascinate/Vibrant/Captivate/Epic users, try this from @gameloft:

"If you're using Samsung Captivate, Fascinate or other Galaxy S device, please click Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S and let us know if that works."

Reactions: Ytaay

Ytaay

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
For Fascinate/Vibrant/Captivate/Epic users, try this from @gameloft:

"If you're using Samsung Captivate, Fascinate or other Galaxy S device, please click Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S and let us know if that works."

That worked! Downloading now. Thanks!

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Fun game! Runs well on DX. I am having some issues with the sound that I haven't figured out yet but no big deal. Always nice to get something for free.

Yell0w

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
One more update on DH HD from @gameloft:

"PSA: Apologies to HTC G2 and Nexus One users; our #AdventCalendar Gift is currently unavailable on these devices."

There is, however, conflicting reports on Twitter as to whether or not this is correct.

When I downloaded it on the nexus one, it downloaded the milestone edition. I didn't install it yet tho.

locutor

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I saw this offer yesterday, had them send an SMS to my Droid 2, went to the URL they sent me with my phone's browser, and don't see any links to DL the free game. Just Dungeon Hunter for $4.99. Tried again today; still no good. I emailed them about it yesterday; no reply.
So much for building business -- if they bungle sending a free game, no way I'm gonna buy anything from them.

Goodeye

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
As Gameloft promised, Dungeon Hunter HD is still free today. So go grab it if you haven't yet.

Apparently not. I followed what Gamesloft said regarding choosing the i9000 Galaxy S but I get a "game not available anymore" message this is at 3:15 PM MST Saturday.