[Free] YOU ARE GRAVITY

Wizary

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Oh man i saw your game yesterday in some other souce and installed, you have pretty good advertisment i think!
Game is cool too and hard, its not clear that you can switch gravity in midair but i guess player can find this out on his own.

drahtwerk

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Oh man i saw your game yesterday in some other souce and installed, you have pretty good advertisment i think!
Game is cool too and hard, its not clear that you can switch gravity in midair but i guess player can find this out on his own.
Thanks, where did you see the game besides here?

I love simple games. I love this game! :) Good Luck with promoting application.!!
Thanks, but that's hard. It's nearly impossible to launch a successful game these days without a publisher :(

Wizary

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
I think in some forum or maybe in search - i made a game with title including Gravity too, so i'm searched to see if my app going up XD
Anyway, good luck with game!

drahtwerk

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I think in some forum or maybe in search - i made a game with title including Gravity too, so i'm searched to see if my app going up XD
Anyway, good luck with game!
Oh that's interesting I think I didn't post it in any other forum! But maybe some other "gravity" game! :)
Thanks, I also wish you good luck with your game :) It's difficult these days ...

rango77

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I gave 4 stars. I like simple art style, easy control, very original gameplay! But... High scores is main goal of Gravity game and I want see my best result and how far other gamers gets in this game (the Leaderboard). Anyway good game. I am waiting for update

MonsterLucha

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I enjoyed it. I'm not entirely sure if it's a game that would get me hooked for long periods of time.

But, I guess as a pick-up-and-play game. It does the job.

Kudos for not making a long-winded start-up menu etc. It's nice to get straight into the game.

I do find getting past waves, when there are objects on the ceiling and the ground VERY difficult. I've had about 10-12 goes, already. But, I'm still unable to do it.

It's definitely worthy of a 7-8/10. Very clean/polished.

So, well done. I hope it becomes a success! :)

DeltaPlay Games

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
I liked the art style and the polishing. BTW, all of your games seem to be very well polished. The music is well suited to the theme, but the gameplay itself didn't attract me, maybe because it is too hard to advance.

drahtwerk

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I liked the art style and the polishing. BTW, all of your games seem to be very well polished. The music is well suited to the theme, but the gameplay itself didn't attract me, maybe because it is too hard to advance.
Thank you very much. Funny that other guys after you say it's easy. But I have to agree it's damn hard, but that is what we wanted to with You Are Gravity.

Love easy games like this :)
Simple and fun
Thanks guys! Please write a review if you enjoy the game :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae