Fisherman, Monsters and Stuff.
    Hi! My name is Al Fish. I’m the hero of the Fisherman.

When my parents ran the Fisherman v. 1.0 for the first time, everybody had a feeling of crossing the border between madness and reality. Just 5 years later they were buried alive on a desert in New Mexico. Probably this is the way the Fishboy was created.

Me, legendary Canadian Australian with the face of a child and the mind of a veteran fisherman.

After a decade of soaking in salty water I met Ron Kowalski and Polish Kielbasa, and got to know an ink printer, a computer with a pitiable capacity and the dial-up 56 Kbps Internet connection. That was purely awesome. Getting connected to the Net almost blew my mind. For the next 6 months I was like paralyzed because of the things I’d discovered.What have you done?

The Adobe tutorials are amazing, the molecular effects and culinary blogs are twice as amazing, but the most amazing is the fact that every web page keeps loading itself for hours.

That was an absolute revolution of my retro Australian arcade reality. That was probably the beginning of a new project - “The Fisherman, Monsters and Stuff”. My world has been being transformed for nearly 15 unforgettable years to finally appear in Google Play and App Store. While this was happening, our budget was deprived of 2 trillions of Fish dollars ( the equivalent of a small packet of French fries, a cheeseburger and medium Coke).

But we have done it.

Every single pixel feels the high shiny wave we are surfing on. Now we are online. Find out how every beautiful morning the 8bit generation absorbs the web. In the fumes of paranoia the next versions of the Fisherman is evolving into something we can’t even imagine
    You can become a part of it.

Visit Google Play and help us create the game.

We really appreciate your feedback.
    PS: You can play Fishboy(early Fisherman) on our site!.
    01-17-2015 06:05 AM
    Thanks for the link!
    01-18-2015 01:41 AM
    After seeing the trailer I have absolutely no [language]idea what the game is about, but I love it! Your art is amazing.

The game looks like a mini game, which is ok. But with your amazing talent(or the talent of your artist), you definitely should go for something bigger! I seldom saw such beautiful pixel art animated in such a nice way.
    01-18-2015 03:46 AM
    Nice game! Specialy the artwork! Very well made.
    01-18-2015 09:15 PM
    Art is totally amazing! Any relation to another famous developer with the last name "Fish"?
    01-18-2015 11:05 PM
    No relation at all. Fish is probably his nickname, but for me it's a symbol.

You can also check my past here: Instagram
    Inside photos from my Fisherman's world.

Thanks for art appreciations!

After seeing the trailer I have absolutely no f***ing idea what the game is about, but I love it! Your art is amazing.

The game looks like a mini game, which is ok. But with your amazing talent(or the talent of your artist), you definitely should go for something bigger! I seldom saw such beautiful pixel art animated in such a nice way.
    We are working on the screen which clearly presents what this game is about, thanks for feedback.
    01-19-2015 08:27 AM
    Very nice pixel art, gameplay also looks enjoyable. Will check it out!
    01-21-2015 06:47 AM
    Wow, really nice pixel graphics, animations is great.
    01-21-2015 07:47 AM