Hello Android Central! My name is Keith Burgun, and I'm the lead designer for my team Dinofarm Games. It seems like on Android there's a lot of stuff that people kinda churn out in a couple of months, with no clear new idea really and no care for details or polish. Auro isn't one of these.

Since about 2011 I've been working on this game Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure. It's a super tight, elegant, quick yet deep game that will take years to master. It's a randomly generated dungeon crawler that's all about pushing monsters into the water. Here's our official tutorial:

Auro - A tactical dungeon-crawler that took us FOUR YEARS to make (so far!)-td55c3n.png

Here's the description:

Auro introduces a whole new kind of gameplay: *Bumping Tactics* - the strategic use of movement, magic spells, and straight-up bumping to kill monsters, gain points, and become a master Bumper!

Set in an original fantasy universe, guide the brash, spoiled Prince Auro through procedurally generated dungeons, with only a handful of tactical spells - and your wits - to protect you.

Face a variety of monsters, each with their own cool tactical abilities, and then when they least expect it - give 'em a healthy bump - STRAIGHT INTO THE DRINK!

Here's a streamer playing the game: Twitch

We've put out a ton of patches already and will continue to support it in the future. I hope you'll give it a shot! Also, let me know what you think.

On the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.DinofarmAuro
    01-18-2015 11:29 PM
    Thanks for the link!
    01-19-2015 01:08 AM
    Nice concept. tried it recently awesome game thankz for the link
    01-22-2015 11:02 PM