[Free][Game] Tapazoic - Tap, Run & Scratch!

hgoran

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi all!
I present you a simple pixel art game Tapazoic, themed around ancient times. In Tapazoic you have to scratch as many walls as you can while avoiding falling rocks. On the way to the top there are multiple exotic achievements waiting for you to be unlocked and when you finally reach the top, you can get a hold on your shiny golden crown, but not for too long, other players as well as your friends are already behind your back.

More info and download on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goranhorvat.tapazoic
For staying up to date, please follow Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/tapazoic

Tapazoic-cover-big.png

A little sneak peek into next big update:
Tapazoic-ice-promo.png

Feedbacks are more than welcome.

Last edited:

DJantel Ware

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: [Free][Game] Tapazoic

Simple and fun game, with nice pixle graphics. My new score is 7 btw. :D. Still not too good.
Looking forward for the update.

MacleStudios

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site

Nice concept ..... and good artwork and game play liked it :). Just started playing it good work cheers. good luck ahead with the game :)

hgoran

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

Thank you guys for the support. Working hard on a update.
DJantel Ware nice score, but still not enough to change your pants ;)

Daedalus Games

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site

Simple, funny, great idea + pixel art (huge fan). This is the next flappy bird, I must build a clone of this game (just joking about cloning).

NICE WORK!!!

hgoran

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

Ice Age is here! New update also includes character customization, better and smoother GUI and many more advantages... check it out!

Are you cold? Not yet?
Don't fret, you'll start dressed up, so you won't get cold from ice and those pesky snowballs in Tapazoic Ice Age. You can change your outfit at any time, in the menu under the trousers icon. Now you're able to choose from 10 different outfits, but you will have to unlock them first. Try to unlock something warm, something "boss", like a woolly mammoth skin!

4leFfed.png

crops_1010

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: [Free][Game] Tapazoic - Ice Age with new fun outfit selection!

I like bg music, easy to play but not to have a nice score.....i play more 20 times and my best score is 2 :LOL:

hgoran

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

Thanks!
crops_1010 tap for running left and tap for running right, and so on... so simple. ;)

New improved summer outfits are now available.
gZ1lSce.png

tunguitvn

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site

Wow, here you are, I really love your game.
A very good job, man.

Lol, my best score is 15, enough to unlock new outfit.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty