Hello Android Gamers,

let me introduce you an addictive word named WordMine by ADA Games! With great gameplay and unique features this is not a usual word puzzle game! Mine words and challenge other players at online leaderboards! Learn words, sharpen your brain!

You can download it from Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.wordminer

Give it a try! I would highly appreciate any comment or proposal!

[FREE] [GAME] WordMine - A challenging word game-mainscreen.png[FREE] [GAME] WordMine - A challenging word game-unnamed.jpg
    01-26-2015 10:21 AM
    Thanks for the link!
    01-26-2015 09:51 PM
    I like the game! Good puzzle. Only one thing: can you make a bit more colorfully gameplay screen?
    01-27-2015 01:41 AM
    Thanks for your comment!
    I am glad you liked WordMine! We have also integrated Google Play Services for online scoring

[FREE] [GAME] WordMine - A challenging word game-leaders.png
    01-27-2015 03:54 AM
    New version 1.5.2.1 just released on Google Play store!

What's New:
    - Bug fixing - improvements concerning memory management
    - Added Longest Word and Highest Word Score stats in CLASSIC highscores screen
    - Added a visual hint about how to "confirm" a word you have found
    - Eye-candy elements when word is disappearing
    - Added exclamation words when a user confirms a word in CLASSIC mode
    02-20-2015 10:21 AM
    The idea for the game is not new, but nevertheless the game is framed very well. Only one thing is not clear if the new letters will appear randomly, not whether it will create a situation where a very few words, or you get lucky and a lot of them. Would not this interfere with the leaderboard?
    02-21-2015 05:40 AM
    Many thanks for your comment and your positive feedback!

The new letters appear randomly based on a probability that is related to each letter (each letter has a different one). This way we ensure that the random letters which appear will create words in every scenario. Because of the frequent creation of new letters in the long run the players will have almost equal probabilities of forming new words.
    Our game comes in two modes, Classic and Adventure. In my opinion the Adventure mode has unique features which differentiate it from other word puzzle games.

The idea for the game is not new, but nevertheless the game is framed very well. Only one thing is not clear if the new letters will appear randomly, not whether it will create a situation where a very few words, or you get lucky and a lot of them. Would not this interfere with the leaderboard?
    02-22-2015 09:43 AM
    WordMine v1.5.4 just released!

What's new:
    - added 10 new levels for free! These levels will challenge every player...
    - new graphics design!
    - reduced size of game more than 2.5MB!

Keep mining!!

[FREE] [GAME] WordMine - A challenging word game-newmain.png[FREE] [GAME] WordMine - A challenging word game-newgame.png
    03-11-2015 06:01 AM
    good graphics, Its quite addictive.
    03-14-2015 08:26 PM