Just released a new game: Boomerang Chang! It's extremely hard but also extremely addictive.

[Game] [Free][Arcade] - Boomerang Chang - Extremely hard but addictive 2-button pixel shooter-screen_basic_588x350_2.png

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...boomerangchang

Gameplay Video:

Description: Standing on top of the famous Little Ninja Hill, Chang has been under attack for decades. But he is getting tired and now, he needs your help to survive... So let's help Chang by throwing boomerangs, a skill he masters like no one else does. But take care, because the biggest threat is... you!

Play Store Rating so far: 4.3 (84 ratings)

Curious to hear what you guys and girls think about Boomerang Chang!
    rango77 and Andrej Batarilo like this.
    01-27-2015 03:22 PM
    5 stars!
    Nice coloring, original gameplay, great explosions! Physics of boomerang really cool!!! A bit difficult to start. I would like more expressive animation of throwing.
    Tatoeternietoe likes this.
    01-27-2015 04:05 PM
    Nice original concept, boomerang physics is nice, can be more fun with improved music and graphics, try out making game with Unity3d, its easy to implement it out there keeping us more focussed on gameplay.
    01-29-2015 06:37 AM

Really addictive. Nice and simple instructions. Difficult - but fair. The animation is BOSS! It reminds me of some of the difficult computer games that I used to play, when I was younger.

I'd be hard pressed to point out any flaws as, personally. I don't think anything could be changed.

Sometimes, when I download a game that I've seen advertised on a forum. I'm not exactly sure what to expect. But, this actually blew me away.

Well done on this. Hope it brings you a lot of success.

On a related note. My high score is seven. Is that decent, or should I hang my head in shame?
    01-30-2015 06:17 PM
    Original concept, really addictive! Well done!
    02-02-2015 04:08 PM