I'm finding conflicting information about game controllers for my phone and tablet and the more I read the more confused I get. Plus, in some cases I can't even find what I need to know. I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. So here's what I'm looking for:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 with Jelly Bean 4.2 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 running KitKat. I'm looking for some sort of wireless gaming controller that's compatible with DraStic, My Boy! and whatever they're calling Super GNES nowadays (Super Retro?), as well as, hopefully, at least some games from Google Play and Amazon Appstore.

Can anybody recommend a good one? I was all set to buy on of the MOGA ones (the clip to hold your phone is a nice bonus, but mainly I like the shape of the controller itself, the boomerang ones are so much more comfortable for me to hold) but now I'm unsure whether they're compatible with my devices. Since I'm using mainly Nintendo-based emulators, I'd like to find a controller similar to theirs if possible, although most of them seem pretty similar in terms of shape and button layout.

Thanks so much for any help.
    02-01-2015 10:05 PM
    There is an app that can read a Playstation SixAxis controller. This can test to see if your device is compatible: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ibilitychecker

If it is, you need to configure it on your PC (the Bluetooth MAC is backwards as I recall, so use a controller that you can separate from your Playstation). Once done, it is ready to go, and you should be able to map the buttons to mimic the NES controllers.
    02-01-2015 11:30 PM