Well, I am an indie game developer. And as time goes on, I am improving in making games. But, what can I do to promote my games? I am not able to find my own game by searching it on google play with full name. Kind of lost here.
    Is the game too bad to download?-featured.jpg
    You can only find the game by searching <link removed per rules> Is this game too bad? Can anyone lead me a way how I can word out about the game? Really frustrated
    02-02-2015 09:05 AM
    Keep spreading word about your game and get it on social networking. The more people searching will help identify it in the Play Store. Also, make sure it has a unique name as to not produce unwanted results.
    Imtiaj Ahmed likes this.
    02-02-2015 10:43 AM
    Has the game been on the Play Store for a long time or is it new? Usually it takes a few days for the Play Store DB to update with new additions, but eventually you should be able to find it, especially if you search by exact name.
    Imtiaj Ahmed likes this.
    02-02-2015 10:49 AM
    try to promote it on social networking sites..give details about it. and also make the gameplay challenging
    Imtiaj Ahmed likes this.
    02-02-2015 08:58 PM
    It's new. But thank you for your feedback.
    02-03-2015 05:28 AM
    There are different online marketing channels available to promote games websites. These are SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, affiliate marketing etc. So you can utilize any of these
    Imtiaj Ahmed likes this.
    02-03-2015 05:32 AM
    Echoing a lot of what the previous posters have posted but, create a social media presence through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, engage with your audience, reach out to mobile app websites, reach out to mobile game bloggers, post in high traffic forums, improve your SEO (search engine optimization) through your metadata: title, keywords, description. Create engaging screenshots that tell a story and craft a beautiful icon to match. Create a preview video and upload it to Youtube, create a developer blog or channel. As a new indie developer, I can tell you firsthand how difficult it is to promote and market your app, but all we can do is stay persistent and continue growing and improving as game developers.
    Imtiaj Ahmed likes this.
    02-08-2015 12:27 AM
    No matter what you do, don't give up. It takes time and effort.
    Your game could be in the top 25 within a week, but sometimes it takes months.
    Great pieces of advice above.

Good luck!
    Imtiaj Ahmed likes this.
    02-10-2015 04:17 PM
    Echoing a lot of what the previous posters have posted but, create a social media presence through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, engage with your audience, reach out to mobile app websites, reach out to mobile game bloggers, post in high traffic forums, improve your SEO (search engine optimization) through your metadata: title, keywords, description. Create engaging screenshots that tell a story and craft a beautiful icon to match. Create a preview video and upload it to Youtube, create a developer blog or channel. As a new indie developer, I can tell you firsthand how difficult it is to promote and market your app, but all we can do is stay persistent and continue growing and improving as game developers.
    That's what I was looking for. I will follow every steps you suggest.
    02-12-2015 09:14 AM