11-12-2010 10:06 AM
28 12
tools
    Using emulators does not need root. It doesn't alter the phone in any way, it's just an app.

As for using roms and BIOS-files, just download the files (Google is our friend) and create a folder for them with a file manager of your choice. Unzip the files to this folder and (for Gameboid and psx4droid) tell the emulator where the BIOS file is located. For all the others, just navigate to the folder with the unzipped ROM files and load them. Enjoy.
    11-02-2010 06:55 PM
    Hello,

I run SNESoid often as well as NESoid on my Droid 1. Sometimes the SNES roms tend to cause some lag or they just don't run well on my device.

Mortal Kombat for instance is pretty bad, there's an extreme echo with music and sound effects, as if it's in slow motion.

Anyone have any recommended SNESoid optimization settings they would like to share? To have the smoothest SNES gaming experience possible?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

M
    11-11-2010 02:10 PM
    Im curious as to what games are out there that make this worth downloading and searching for ROM's.
    I dont play many games from the market because they are not that entertaining if the emulators have loads of games I may try it out.
    Usually when I look in the market they only advertise two games SONIC and MARIO??
    11-12-2010 10:06 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD