[Add Leaderboard] - How to start ?

crops_1010

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie, I have just pulished 1 game on store. I want to add leaderboard in next update, but I don't know how to start.
Can you give me a tips or demo.

Thanks for reading!

zynigma

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
What are you using to develop your games? If you are using Unity, there a many plug-ins in the asset store that work.
If you are using a different program, you may want to google "leaderboard integration on (whatever you use to develop)". And I think a mod is going to move your post.

crops_1010

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I used cocos2dx_v223 for my game. I spent 6 months for the first game (minesweeper :D), and 2.5 months for the current game. With current game, I want to add leaderboard for next update, but dont know where to start.
I have heard leaderboard powered by google_play_services. Can I use it ? How to?

Thanks!

Last edited:

zynigma

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I used cocos2dx_v223 for may game. I spent 6 months for the first game (minesweeper :D), and 2.5 months for the current game. With current game, I want to add leaderboard for next update, but dont know where to start.
I have heard leaderboard powered by google_play_services. Can I use it ? How to?

Thanks!

This was confirmed as working:
Google Play Game Services - Cocos2d-x Forum

I don't use that program, so unfortunately I can be of no more service. I think you will find your answer in there, though. Good Luck! and keep up the work, man.

AMARoso

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Google Play services is your best bet although there is a lot of cheating on their leaderboards. You can only add a leaderboard don't need achievements but you have the possibility to add them too but than you need at least 5 as mentioned before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid