Looks like EA Mobile is finally getting their act together on Android games.

Both NFS Shift and The Sims 3 (the 3d version from the Vibrant) are on the Android Market.

Both titles are $4.99 each.
    12-18-2010 07:37 AM
    It's about darm time... speech, I had this on my other OS alreAdy.

Good looking out.
    12-18-2010 07:54 AM
    I downloaded NFS shift on my Captivate and "IT ROCKS"!
    12-19-2010 10:57 AM
    I downloaded NFS shift on my Captivate and "IT ROCKS"!
    Are you rooted or not? I wanted to download the app, but the reviews were up and down. It seems that it wont work on certain phones and I've heard people mention some galaxy s phones as well. I heard that the download takes longer the the refund window and I just don't want to give me money away.
    12-23-2010 09:47 AM
    Its on sale today for 99. That's about the only reason why I picked it up. It works on my Samsung Continuum just fine. Figured if it didn't work a dollar isn't that much to be out of
    12-23-2010 08:38 PM
    I hope no one feels screwed for buying at 4.99 seeing how it now is 99 cents. But anyhow, I am very very pleasantly surprised how well both NFS Shift and Sims 3 run on my Evo. I had seen Sims 3 on a Galaxy S phone before and it ran good, so I was worried it might look like crap or run slow on the Evo, but not so! And NFS Shift runs nice and smooth, after having to see Asphalt HD chug around at almost unplayable frame rates, I am glad that us Evo owners finally have a worth racing game to play with, especially at the price point of a live wallpaper!

Thanks EA!
    12-24-2010 02:14 PM
    Quick question please - I have search but cannot find the answer - I understand that when you DL NFS, it ask you to DL another 150mb - does that 150mb get store in internal storage ram - or does it get installed on you internal micro SDHC card?

I have a Samsung Epic.
    12-27-2010 07:01 PM
    It gets stored on the sd card.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk Pro
    12-27-2010 08:31 PM
    OK, so I downloaded this to my DroidX and now I have icons in my app drawer. How do I delete the demo version that came preinstalled.
    12-29-2010 05:45 PM
    OK, so I downloaded this to my DroidX and now I have icons in my app drawer. How do I delete the demo version that came preinstalled.
    Go into settings>applications> manage applications. Delete the 99.75 mb version
    12-30-2010 08:25 AM
    Okay so I downloaded NFSS and love the game but am SUPER STUCK on the early stages of drifting!!! How do you drift? You need to at least get a score of 80 but the most I can get is 54. Anyone have any tips?

I have the RX8 completely tuned but cannot get a score of 80.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    01-01-2011 06:04 AM
    You jerk the "wheel" the direction of the corner. I can do it but it's really hard to get a good score.
    01-01-2011 06:15 AM
    Okay so I downloaded NFSS and love the game but am SUPER STUCK on the early stages of drifting!!! How do you drift? You need to at least get a score of 80 but the most I can get is 54. Anyone have any tips?

I have the RX8 completely tuned but cannot get a score of 80.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    It's one of my favourite games - although I can't seem to master the drifting either.

The good thing for me is - I'm a pretty damn good driver. NFSU was a lot easier to drive than the shift.
    01-01-2011 07:25 AM
    I absolutely love this game! And for a dollar - can't beat the price. I've spent countless hours on this game and am enjoying every bit of it.

As far as drifting goes, I've learned a decent bit about it. I haven't hit 150 points yet but I've gotten to about 130 or so. The trick is that when you "jerk" the wheel one way, level it out a bit and you'll see it begin to slowly straighten out and when that happens you just jerk it again and it'll continue drifting. Quite fun when you get the hang of it. Hehe

Good luck guys and enjoy!!
    01-05-2011 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD