[FREE][GAME][2.3+] Labyrinth Adventures

hadmaerd

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
top_logo.jpg

Google Play : com.haddarumi.labyrinthadventures

Labyrinth Adventures - a game in which you will go through many mazes, from the most simple to the very hard, including different game modes!

In addition to the classical maze, offers you 3 additional game modes that can vary the most common labyrinth:
DarkMode - you have to go through a maze in the dark, which is illuminated only a small area around the ball!
KeysMode - collect all the keys hidden in the depths of the maze, before you open the exit!
And combined mode! Will you be able to pass it in the largest maze?

Game features :
- Nice graphics
- Very smooth animation
- Unlimited number of mazes
- Very realistic physics
- Convenient, sensitive control
- Gradual passage and the opportunity to earn stars
- 4 game modes, each of which accounts for 4 levels of difficulty

If you need a simple, beautiful and easy to control game the Labyrinth Adventures is for you!

Last edited:

hadmaerd

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Will try, thanks! I think the link to Google Play with the video about the game still missing in the OP ;)
You're welcome! It's simple maze game, graphics of the game you can see on Google Play on the screenshots, also I can promise you that game has really smooth animation and sensitivity controls with accelerometer, ball is also bouncing from walls (kinda nice physics) =)

What are the controls ? Accelerometer ?
Yep

hadmaerd

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
good work, but many analogues. I would have thought about enemies may as Pacman or create your own labyrinths

Thanks you. That was my first game so I chose simple one to try myself.

Cool, maybe add features aka enemy running to ball or random hole and need wait to move? Good luck!

Each labyrinth is generated randomly with Eller algorithm so there is only one way between any two points, it means you won't be able to avoid enemies. About holes, I wanted to make simple and classic maze with random levels =)

hadmaerd

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Nice work! A few suggestions:
  • List the levels from top to bottom. Level 1 at the bottom is slightly confusing.
  • Sounds!!

Thanks you for your comment. About levels - I wanted to do something kinda "climbing" from bottom to top. Probably that was a misstake. )
A sounds... that's right. I just wasn't be able to do nice sounds so I decided not to do anything.

lizatrott

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Have been playin these kind of games when I was a child, good work! Maybe you could add holes at spefific passes, so that the player has to care about not letting the ball fall into it.

hadmaerd

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Have been playin these kind of games when I was a child, good work! Maybe you could add holes at spefific passes, so that the player has to care about not letting the ball fall into it.

This game has classic maze-toy style so there is no place for holes! >:-D

But seriously thanks for your comment, we very appreciate this!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692