[FREE][GAME] Dungeon Ogre

Andrei Serban

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
How much do you love green goblins, ogres and monsters in general? I sure do love'em all! That's why us devs at T-Me just launched the Dungeon Ogre, a new free-running game that follows a green ogre deep down into underground dungeons, in pursuit of shiny gold coins.

His path is fraught with peril, with traps at every turn, but the ogre can take it! It's a hoot to push this green hairy dude up and down the screen, ducking killer columns, and to have him jump over chasms while picking up gold coins like there's no tomorrow.

Yeah, you do run the risk of yelling at your phone when the little guy bites it, but you can always start again... with some coinage and some zen!

ogre dungeon t-me games.png

What do you think? We'd love your feedback, so we can improve on game logic, story or even on the wrinkly features of our grumpy hero!

Here's the full description, from our Google Play storefront:

In Dungeon Ogre, you must save the ogre escape the evil temple! Can you do it? Can you run through the temple and jump on all of the platforms coming your way and save the green ogre?

Amazing challenges! Engaging gameplay! Best Arcade Game!

Try now our latest free android arcade game: Dungeon Ogre!

Very simple rules:
- Tap to jump!
- Jump and land correctly on all the columns, and try to keep him away from perdition as the speed is increasing!

Collect all the coins and use them to continue your character's journey and help him reach the highest score.
So run, bounce, hop along, because the green ogre's mighty hungry for gold! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers