07-20-2015 06:35 AM
33 12
tools
    Hi,

Let me introduce my very first published game, Terra I

Terra I is a free 2D Earth Defense game with elements of management available exclusively on Android machines.
    If you are a story-person, then the campaign mode is for you. On the other hand, if you are a casual gamer, Terra I has an endless mode too.
    With achievements and leaderboards to keep track of your progress, Terra I offers a substantial replaying merits.

[FREE][GAME] Terra I, an Earth defense game-screenshot_2015-02-24-13-10-35small.png[FREE][GAME] Terra I, an Earth defense game-screenshot_2015-01-30-20-47-58small.png[FREE][GAME] Terra I, an Earth defense game-screenshot_2015-03-01-15-54-18small.png[FREE][GAME] Terra I, an Earth defense game-screenshot_2015-03-01-15-51-50small.png

Description
    Defend Earth from the Haedan's attack with your arsenal of high-tech VeLoRaMs (Very Long Range Missiles).
    Mars colonies were leveled. Terra I is our only defence against the impending onslaught. Intercepts enemy VeLoRaMs with yours while working on a way to destroy the enemy's ship.
    Features:
    Waves and waves of relentless enemy attacks
    Research and armory management
    Terrifying enemy drones and mothership
    Three different difficulty levels
    Achievements and leaderboards
    Endless modes

Get it here free on Google Play
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rogames.TerraI

Cheers
    03-16-2015 02:22 AM
    Thanks for sharing!
    03-16-2015 06:45 AM
    Hi guys,

How are you doing?

For those endless mode lovers out there, have you tried the Terra I's endless modes?
    There are three endless modes available to provide you with unlimited adrenaline rush.
    Compete with your friends to get the highest score in these modes while unlocking achievements.

[FREE][GAME] Terra I, an Earth defense game-2-1.png[FREE][GAME] Terra I, an Earth defense game-2-2.png[FREE][GAME] Terra I, an Earth defense game-2-3.png[FREE][GAME] Terra I, an Earth defense game-2-4.jpg

What's more, you can give your suggestions and ideas on new endless modes and I might add it into the game!

Cheers,
    03-20-2015 02:35 AM
    Good day fellow developers and users,

In response to several feedback,
    I'm proud to bring you Terra I newest update, music!
    So, Terra I will never be mundanely visual only.

Get it here on Google Play,

Regards,
    03-25-2015 08:02 PM
    Terra I has been updated to version 1.2.1 with minor bug fixes.

Get it here on Google Play:

Cheers,
    03-29-2015 07:24 PM
    Do you know what this is?

Answer (spoilers):
    ** This is Mara! **

Trivia:
    The name of this behemoth is a tribute to a ship which design I'm particularly fond of. It is found in the old gem space battle-sim, Freespace 2.
    (Shout out for Freespace fans around here!)
    It's also mean "march forward" in Malay language, an apt name for this ship.
    04-04-2015 08:26 PM
    Game crashes when attempting to start wave 14, campaign mode. Love the game so far, happy to provide any information that may help solve the problem.
    04-05-2015 05:37 PM
    I don't know how often you check this forum but thank you for the very quick reply to my Google Play review! I was really enjoying the Campaign Mode before the issue and can't wait to continue playing once the next update is released!

I'll post the same question here as I attempted to on the Review: how do I see what difficulty I am on? I don't remember selecting a difficulty, I started from the tutorial.
    04-06-2015 07:10 PM
    Oh Hi,

I didn't notice you are here. So thanks again for your feedback.

Well, the tutorial can be access via the actual tutorial button but once you finished, you will return to the main menu. But if you picked New Campaign, you will be given an difficulty options and will be asked if you want a tutorial or otherwise and finally into the campaign itself. I supposed you don't remember what you have chosen back then (I could tell you if you want since I found the bug in only one of the difficulty). There is no way to tell what difficulty level you are in now once you've started (Sorry for that).

Oh, in case you've missed it, the bug is fixed and Terra I has been updated to 1.2.3.

Ps. I would love to give you some hints but you might be the type who doesn't like spoilers. Hehe, Let me know if you do.
    I'm sorry for this late reply because I dont check this forum that often but I will from now onwards.
    04-07-2015 08:02 PM
    Terra I has been updated to version 1.2.4 with minor bug fixes.

Get it here on Google Play:

Cheers,
    04-09-2015 01:59 AM
    Thanks to the feedback that I have received, I'm doing a major overhaul on the game. It will be a huge update to 1.3.0. Stay tune.
    04-14-2015 07:17 PM
    Hey peeps,

Sorry for the inactivity for the past few weeks. Been working hard to revamp Terra I.
    Guess what, Terra I v2.0.0 is now finished... more or less. It's basically in beta testing stage.

As to why I've decided to put the version as 2.0.0 rather than 1.3.0 is because I've completely revamped a lot of stuff.
    Some static sprites have been upgraded to animations, and I've streamlined the entire code to increase efficiency and adding content while reducing the app size.
    So, I supposed 1.3.0 won't do justice to this new version.

So, stay tuned for the update soon.

Regards,
    04-29-2015 06:34 AM
    Happy Labour Day!

In conjunction with Labour Day, Terra I version 2 is released.
    Major updates include:
    • Added particle visuals so that explosions are now more aesthetically compelling. Besides that, game objects now are leaving a trail of particles to map their trajectory.
    • Since I've cleaned all the codes, I've manage to find and fix all the hidden bugs that affect some variables and parameters.
    • Space background are not procedural-ly generated. In another words, there will be a lot more variation in the background shown. And the best part of it? The background components take smaller space leading to a smaller app.
    • Many sprites and UI have been revamped. Some are even changed into animation to increase the aesthetic value of the game.
    • No more a sound spike or beep when opening the game.
    • Best of all, Ads presence are significantly reduced!

• Banner ads is now appearing only in one screen. (From 8 to 1).
    • Interstitial ads frequency is drastically reduced.

Look at all these glittering particles

Happy playing
    05-01-2015 01:18 AM
    Hello,

Terra I v2.0.1 has been released.
    A fatal bug which causes crash in the final level was reported (thanks to David Bacon) and is fixed in this new version.

Get it here at Google Play:

Have a good day,
    05-11-2015 07:31 PM
    Hello,

Terra I has now been updated to v2.1.0
    Cinematics have been added so that the campaign story is now more engaging.
    Besides that, various bugs have been fix.

Next update would include a multiplayer mode as suggested but it might take some time to be implemented.

Regards,
    05-14-2015 12:50 AM
    Really interesting concept, rated 5 stars
    Verogames FdR likes this.
    05-14-2015 10:13 AM
    Hi folks,

Terra I has been updated to v2.1.1 with:
    -Minor bug fix
    -A loading screen for when the game resume
    -A button (in achievement) for login for those who had missed it when the game first started

Have a good day,
    05-22-2015 07:36 AM
    Dear all,

A fatal bug involving the particle system was found.
    Besides that, pausing and resuming the game (android level) can apparently reset the level.

Both of them are fixed now in the new update v2.1.2.
    Due to the lack of beta testing, such obvious bugs are released to production. I've only myself to be blame. Sorry folks.
    Hope you will enjoy the newest version and feel free to report any bug that might appear in the future.

Thanks.
    05-23-2015 05:26 AM
    Hi,

I'd realised that I've not make a gameplay video since the big v2 update.
    Well, here it is:

Get it here on:
    06-03-2015 05:33 PM
    Yes, like space graphics are amazing.
    06-04-2015 08:39 AM
    nice
    06-04-2015 08:44 AM
    Awesome!
    06-04-2015 11:30 PM
    A good day (or night) for some,

Terra I has just passed its 100 installs threshold.
    I just want to thank you all for your support.

I hope that you enjoyed it

Cheers,
    06-06-2015 08:34 PM
    Dear PSFactory,

Oh gosh, I will look into it as soon as possible. Thanks for notifying.
    06-07-2015 04:33 AM
    By the way, do you have any idea what difficulty you are playing and does the crashes still happens in this newest version?
    ALso, by different wave, you mean it crashes on a level, and you play it again and you passed that level and you proceed to another level and it crashed randomly? Or does it crash at a specific wave?

Your feedback will be invaluable in my troubleshooting.
    06-07-2015 04:39 AM
33 12