[FREE][GAME] Escape Saga

Serg A

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Do you like puzzle games? Then meet "Escape Saga"
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../details?id=com.gipnetix.esaga&token=5mG9-_9Y

Escape Saga – is a nice fusion of puzzles & riddles with joy & gaming pleasure.
Its fancy design and neat animation are nicely combined with varied quests and engrossing mini-games.
Try it yourself now by finding hidden objects, solving problems and opening doors, where new, even more intriguing levels are waiting for you.

Attachments

• 1 en.jpg
    1 en.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Sake

Banned
May 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: [FREE][GAME] 100 Doors Cartoon

This game is very interessting. Indeed, all puzzles are great, but I've just one question. On the Google Play store you can find a lot of game entitled "100 Doors". Why chosing a name not really specific to the game ?

Serg A

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site

Because "Gipnetix Games" (the creator of 100 Doors Cartoon) was the company, who created the first original game called "100 Doors" a couple of years ago. That game had tremendous success and became popular among millions of gamers.

Sake

Banned
May 17, 2015
Visit site

Oh okay, in this case, it makes sense to name it like this !
I didn't know that it was the same company.
Juste for information, about how many games did you developed under "100 Doors" name prefix ?
This type of game is a very good idea. I just would like to know how do you use this success from the first game.
Thanks,

Serg A

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site

"Gipnetix Games" made 6 games with "100 Doors ... " prefix both for Android and iOS. Those games had same idea of solving puzzles and opening doors to get to the next level.

However, their genres, tasks on each level, design, animation, sounds, music were rather different -- from mystic to cosmic, from halloween to x-mas.
So everyone should find their own favorite style and fully enjoy playing!