The Development of E.X.O

NipaDidIt

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Looking good. I love these kind of gamedev diaries.
I like how you design with regular pen and paper. I do it too, Sometimes i spend more time drawing designs than actually making them :D

Simple Minds

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
I mute it (cuz usually I'm in church or something). Although if I'm at home I may turn on the music. A lot of games pick obnoxious sound effects that go off way to often and overload my ADD so if there is an option to just turn off that I will.

jmholland96

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
I mute it (cuz usually I'm in church or something). Although if I'm at home I may turn on the music. A lot of games pick obnoxious sound effects that go off way to often and overload my ADD so if there is an option to just turn off that I will.

This game has a lot of laser sounds and some explosions and jetpacks so I'm not sure music will really be needed. Thanks for sharing your opinion :)

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
really like the style of graphics, nice big and clean- should look good on all screen sizes and densities. I enjoyed seeing the concept drawings of the main character turn into a finished product, What software was used this? This thread is way so much better then the usual( download and rate my new game posts).

jmholland96

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
really like the style of graphics, nice big and clean- should look good on all screen sizes and densities. I enjoyed seeing the concept drawings of the main character turn into a finished product, What software was used this? This thread is way so much better then the usual( download and rate my new game posts).

Thank you that means a lot :) And I have been developing the game in Unity using C#.