I had to do a factory reset on my Evo due to Google disabling my account. I never had any trouble with Angry Birds before the reset but now I can't even download the game. I keep getting an installation unsuccesful message followed by an "Installation Error Uknown Reason -18" message. Any suggestions?
    01-04-2011 09:17 PM
    Open market and clear Data and Cache - then try installing Angry birds again.
    (Menu - Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Market - Clear Data & also Clear Cache.)
    Good luck.
    01-04-2011 09:22 PM
    I had to do a factory reset on my Evo due to Google disabling my account. I never had any trouble with Angry Birds before the reset but now I can't even download the game. I keep getting an installation unsuccesful message followed by an "Installation Error Uknown Reason -18" message. Any suggestions?
    i think this had to do with the game trying to install to the SD card,,,, take out the SD card and remount it.., like phyisically i mean open it up and take the card out and put it back in

try installing it without the SD card if the above didnt work..

and for good measure, go to settings>applications>manage applications>cear data/cache,,, and if its an option uninstall updates...
    sicklown12 likes this.
    01-04-2011 09:24 PM
    I had to download it without the SD card installed and it finally worked. Thanks!
    01-05-2011 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD