[GAME] Back To Back (free)

Bi Studio

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Back to Back it’s a challenge against yourself. How difficult can it be to count to ten?

bmkC9ak.png

More than you can imagine! Especially if in doing so you have to be as fast as you can.Try to pass you limits. Go through the sequences as fast as you can, use the power ups to raise your multiplication to beat your record and that of your friends.
Challenge other players through Facebook and see who is the fastest.

67t9vhL.png
LAyE8da.png
oRg6MYQ.png
O32rgjF.png

Features:
- Intuitive and immediate gameplay.
- Absorbing and funny game for everyone.
- A game virtually endless.
- Challenge your friends through your social platforms.
- Facebook Leaderboard Integration.
- Share your records.

<--- Link Google Play here

If you have any advice, feel free to tell us and if you'd like to help us, you can share the game with your friends!

BiStudio

UPDATE:

It is time to update Back to Back to a new release!
Main changes are :

- An Achievement system
- Google Play Leaderboard
- Minor bug fixes to improve game stability

If you like the game don't forget to follow us on twitter or write a review on the google play store

Last edited:

Bi Studio

May 11, 2015
Visit site
thank you for the compliments, we hope to uppload some updates soon in the next weeks, so follow us :)

It's a really good game, good job.
I found one bug though. After finishing a game, on the screen with final score, if I click Facebook icon and than cancel the login, it returns me back to the app, but disables all buttons. Menu button and phone's back button doesn't work, replay button only loads new ad. I have to terminate the game by holding the phone's home button.

Thanks for the report, we fix as soon as possible ;)

Sake

Banned
May 17, 2015
Visit site
Graphics are very nice. I hop your game will be download a lot.
Nevertheless, game mechanisms might not be new, no ? There are already some games with this kind of experience ?
In all likelihoods the trailer is very nice ! :)

Bi Studio

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Graphics are very nice. I hop your game will be download a lot.
Nevertheless, game mechanisms might not be new, no ? There are already some games with this kind of experience ?
In all likelihoods the trailer is very nice ! :)

Thanks man! Yes, in the store there are somethings like this but not exactly like back to back gameplay.