Hello,

We have been working hard on Pinball Deluxe for the last few months and it is almost ready to go. While it plays and looks great, we are doing a beta to get more first impressions and find possible bugs.

The beta for the game requires Android 2.1, a multi-touch screen and 480x600 or better resolution. In fact, it supports up to 600x1024 so it takes full advantage of the tablet screen. There are 3 tables and all the traditional pinball fixings.

I've included a scaled down screenshot at the bottom of the post to give you an idea of what the game looks like. If you want more information or screenshots, head over to Pinball Deluxe for Android. To download the apk directly, try http://www.pinballdeluxe.com/storage/Pinball2.apk. We would love to hear about your impressions of the game.

01-06-2011 12:34 PM
    Only got a chance to play a bit of one table (the space one) but it seems to be running smooth as silk on my EVO.

I loves me some pinball.
    01-06-2011 02:23 PM
    That's great news. Hope you enjoy it.
    01-06-2011 05:05 PM
    I am impressed. Works well, vibration makes it feel realistic. I like the graphics, and the ball play is smooth.

All in all, nice stuff.
    01-07-2011 04:28 PM
    Sick game. Enjoyed it on my 9650, but the DROIDX version is much better.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    01-08-2011 11:58 PM
    Thanks to everyone who downloaded the beta application, your feedback has been really helpful. The release will be on the 27th.
    01-15-2011 01:37 AM
    Thanks to everyone who downloaded the beta application, your feedback has been really helpful. The release will be on the 27th.

Best wishes!
    01-15-2011 10:11 AM