Announcing the New Truth or Dare Game! It's FREE on Google Play Store

Kick and Scream
    ....Blast the Dull

Dare yourself to kick some fun, to scream the dull out. Entertain the day wherever you are. Complete the challenges, kick, scream, do whatever it takes.

Completing 'Kicks' (dares) and 'Screams' (truths) earns points and failing to complete challenges loses points. The challenge reward can be judged by other players in game. The lead player is announced each time you move to the new game round.

Each category has many challenges that will surprise and give you an opportunity to shine by completing the hardest of tasks. You can upload pictures to your Facebook profile without leaving the game and even become world-famous by sharing them to our official Facebook page.

The categories are designed to fit your mood and the location of your game. You can add FREE BONUS 'Kick' and 'Scream' items to your downloaded game inventory and track the number of challenges remaining in every category.

The unique Social category is constantly updated by players worldwide—you can too add challenges to be completed around the world.

DOWNLOAD KICK AND SCREAM FOR FREE NOW
    AVAILABLE ON PLAY STORE

Watch a demo video

Attached Thumbnails Kick and Scream (Truth or Dare) [FREE]-play-store-img-1.png   Kick and Scream (Truth or Dare) [FREE]-play-store-img-2.png   Kick and Scream (Truth or Dare) [FREE]-play-store-img-3.png   Kick and Scream (Truth or Dare) [FREE]-play-store-img-4.png   Kick and Scream (Truth or Dare) [FREE]-play-store-img-5.png  

05-14-2015 04:56 PM
    nice app
    05-14-2015 07:44 PM
    nice app
    Thanks for your feedback. If you've downloaded the game, please feel free to leave your feedback at play store too
    05-15-2015 03:54 AM
    cool!
    05-24-2015 07:04 AM
    Nice app, very interesting concept. I'll try it with my friends.
    05-24-2015 07:23 PM
    Nice app, very interesting concept. I'll try it with my friends.
    Thank you for your feedback and enjoy awesome kicking and screaming.
    05-25-2015 06:55 AM