[GAME][FREE][WORLD CONTEST + PRIZE] Super Birdy - Win a $700 smartphone

WITBG

May 27, 2015
Visit site
banner-android.jpg

Hi gamers,
I'm a French independent developer and I was lazy to play video games on mobile phones because there are lots of ads or you must pay for casual games. In the end you give away much money for nothing.
In order to share benefits with gamers, I organize world contests with all my games so that winners get amazing prizes. Americans, Europeans, Africans, Asians and Australians can participate. The contest terms are legal and filed by a court bailiff.
The first contest is about a Flappy Bird clone. Everybody knows this game, so you'll have to measure up to many people.
If you like this idea, thanks for sharing with your friends my Facebook page and Twitter page.

Game and contest descriptions :
Time has come to know who the best gamer is at Flappy Bird and other clones.
Compete against one billion and more potential gamers in one of the largest contests worldwide and win an iPhone 6 16GB worth US$ 700.

The greedy Super Birdy needs you to get through all the obstacles on his way! He is flying in a peaceful and colourful environment, but pipes are getting along his way.

Challenge yourself and #bethebestgamer.

Contest end date: 2015/07/04
Super Birdy is entirely free and carries no obligation to purchase.

Links :
Available on Google Play AppZoom
Amazon

birdy.png
birdy_gameplay.png

Good game!

WITBG

May 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi infinity,
I use player location for amazon ads; because they need to know in which country the player is. They only pay for the US and Western Europe.
I only get the e-mails when the players send their scores, so that I can send them prizes. I take information about their device, game information to avoid hacking.