TM800 Galaxy S 10.5 Tablet not able to play Skylanders trap team since Lollipop upgrade. Is this a known issue?

A

AC Question

TM800 Galaxy S 10.5 Tablet not able to play Skylanders trap team since Lollypop upgrade.Please help

I have a TM800 Galaxy S 10.5 tablet that upgraded to Lollypop and now wont play skylanders trap team. i contacted Activision and they gave me the generic uninstall app try again and if it doesnt work contact Android to see if its a known issue and if there is a patch coming out for it or what they are doing to fix it since they are saying its not on their side. So please help me to fix this for all of us who have this same issue. There are many who are having same issue as me. thanks
Angel Parra
[phone number redacted by Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: TM800 Galaxy S 10.5 Tablet not able to play Skylanders trap team since Lollypop upgrade.Please h

Welcome to Android Central! App incompatibilities can crop up when system updates are released for certain devices, so you may just have to wait for them to update it.

In the meantime, try going to the App Manager, select Skylanders, and Clear Cache. If that doesn't help, you could try Clear Data as well, but this might clear out any saved games you have (if the progress isn't saved to the cloud).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol