Lately, I'm getting a touchscreen problem after playing Angry Birds for awhile (Samsung Epic 4G stock 2.1). Basically, after awhile I can no longer tap or drag the screen, rather any touch is registered as a pinch-to-zoom gesture.

Anybody else see anything like this?
    01-11-2011 06:01 PM
    I have a stock Fascinate and I notice the same thing. It seems to be related to when it plays an ad. Sometimes (if I happen to be zooming?) when it plays an ad it seems to permanently register a touch, so that any future touches result in pinch zooming based on the prior touch. The only fix I've found is to exit and re-launch it.

I think it's a bug in the handling of touch events in Angry Birds. It doesn't seem to affect any other apps if I switch, yet it persists if I switch back. I'm just careful not to touch anything when I notice it lockup like it does before it plays an ad.
    01-11-2011 06:49 PM
    Yep, thanks, that sounds precisely like my issue. Good to know it's not just something with my Epic...
    01-11-2011 07:00 PM
    I have the same issue on my DInc, so it's absolutely an Angry Birds issue.
    01-13-2011 01:39 PM
    Same on my evo. I've learned to be a bit patient to make sure an ad doesn't start to play before I pull back the catapult.
    01-13-2011 07:18 PM
    The constant adds have me not wanting to play it anymore. Other than that no issues yet. You might want to clear data, cache, also delete any updates that is available - then reinstall the app. Menu > settings. > applications > manage applications > angry birds.

Good luck.
    01-13-2011 07:34 PM
    same here i got evo with 2.2..itll starting laggin then itll stop working
    01-17-2011 10:33 AM