Why do I keep getting an error message when I try to download games?

A

AC Question

I keep getting error message

When I try and down load some games I get a message saying Error retrieving information from server then a code. RPC:5-7:AEC-7 4NY5-17ZQ-5G771. What does this mean?

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: I keep getting error message

Method 1: Clear Cache and stop Play Store manually

The first method clears the cache of Google play. Quit the app and restart it after the cache is cleared. Just follow the steps in the list below. This methods works for all Android smartphones and tablets like Galaxy S5/S3, Sony Xperia Z2, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and so on.

Go to “Settings” – “All” and then select “Google Play Store” in the list.
Now stop the Google Play Store by selecting the Button with “Force stop”.
After that, Clear the cache and clear the data. Just press the button “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache” in the Android settings.
After performing this, you can manually start the Play Store again and the Error “Error while retrieving information from server [RPC: S-7: AEC-0]” should be fixed and gone.

Method 2: Re-Add your Google account

If the first method does not help, it can help you if you link your Google account again with your smartphone or tablet. Maybe you should make a backup before doing this.
Go to “Settings” – “Accounts” – “Google” and then go on your Google Account and unlink the account from your smartphone.
Once you did that, just readd your same Google Account to your smartphone.
After that you could repeat the first method, to solve the Error while retrieving information from server [RPC: S-7: AEC-0] in Play Store.

Taken from simplelabs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary