My app name is ZigZag and the link to it is : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=sahil.zigzag
    If you like it, please rate it!

This is a simple and fast-paced game that is meant to be played on-the-go as a game usually lasts less than 20 seconds.
    The main point of the game is to keep your finger inside a quickly winding and turning path.
    Watch as it zigs and zags to make cool designs, but don't lift your finger!
    You can even collect gems along the way to increase your score and experience special effects!
    This challenges reaction time and coordination, making the game fun and hopefully addicting.
    Additionally, the choice of various difficulties makes the challenge suitable for everyone.
    And a scoring system keeps you coming back for more so you can beat your friends' highest scores!

This app is unique because it uses touch in an innovative way. Flappy Bird used taps, Temple Run used swipes, and this used a continuous press to interact with the on-screen environment.
    The continuous connection with the screen is engaging and incredibly immersive. And the majority of 5 star ratings show that users are liking the concept!

Feedback is much appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails [GAME][3.0+][FREE] ZigZag- unique, fast-paced, simple, addicting-storeimage1.png   [GAME][3.0+][FREE] ZigZag- unique, fast-paced, simple, addicting-storeimage2.png   [GAME][3.0+][FREE] ZigZag- unique, fast-paced, simple, addicting-storeimage3.png  
    06-19-2015 02:48 AM
    Thanks for sharing!
    06-21-2015 01:31 AM
    No problem!
    06-23-2015 02:42 PM
    Awesome games, and more awesome reviews lmao!
    06-24-2015 06:05 AM
    looks easy but hard to do,lol!
    06-24-2015 08:27 PM
    Haha yea my friends wrote some hilarious reviews. And thanks cascade, definitely was a challenge, my UI needs a lot more work though
    06-28-2015 06:43 PM
    This can be pretty cool but maybe try and get a little better graphics?
    GolgoX3 likes this.
    06-28-2015 10:30 PM
    yea I'm looking into more complex graphics, I just don't know how to do so at the current moment, I used simple open gl shapes to do this, is there a better option than that?
    06-30-2015 01:18 PM
    Teaming up with a good dizaynirom and this game will be different. Good different
    06-30-2015 02:46 PM