Hello,
    I would appreciate some help finding this game. I did hard reset on my device to clean up all the old junk I don't use anymore and when I went to *look on Google Play for it I found out that*It is no longer on Google Play for some reason and*the developer has shut down, I wrote the developer twice to see if they could get me a copy of the APK but never responded back and i have looked everywhere on the Web but can't find it, *I should have backed up the APK, oh well lesson learned. If you happen to have the game or know where I can find it I would be very appreciative.
    Thank in Advance*
    06-23-2015 10:58 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You could try here, but be aware that I'm not sure how safe downloads are from this site: https://www.mobogenie.com/download-c...e-3970495.html
    06-24-2015 12:16 AM
    Thanks for the warning, actually I have already wasted my time on that malware infested website. To let you know how desperate I was but I never did get it downloaded even after all of their promises that I could download it after installing all their malware. I never would have tried if I didn't have a
    Ghost Image backup of my computer so I could restore it back to the way it was.
    Thank You for trying though I appreciate your help.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-24-2015 01:47 AM
    Ugh--thanks for alerting us to the problems with that site!
    06-25-2015 01:25 AM