[free game][4+] Snake 2.5D , prepare to be amazed it's another snake game!:)

nitacawo

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Allan Michael Smith ,Right, classics won't , copycats will perish as usual :)
Hmm, maybe one more gif can bring up more attention :-X Anyway could not hurt!

nitacawo

May 8, 2015
Visit site
thanks a lot guys. I've spent a lot time working on it.
But can you please make other backgrounds and more game time?
Hey, I will try to add more colors soon, what do you mean by more game time ?Anyway I am currently working on ability to choose speed/size in settings and going to add extra food which will make your size random.

nitacawo

May 8, 2015
Visit site
thank you for your support guys :D Just released an update which fixes stability issues etc. Still working on size and choice ...
And a teleport animation show-off to grab some attention :)
twitter-teleport.gif

nitacawo

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I've just released a new build , now it's possible to adjust snake's speed and I reworked movement system so now it also moves smoother. You are more then welcome to check it out :)

nitacawo

May 8, 2015
Visit site
hey thanks guys, any chance that anyone can point out the things which they did not like and how to improve them ?
Did you find interface intuitive enough ?

nitacawo

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I think default speed can be a bit faster;)
I thought the same but then I checked other snake games they are really slooow. So I've made it slow by default by it's easy to adjust the speed:)

You dont have problems of copyright??
Not really and if to judge by the top games in google play, nokia is just not into it. Also you can't patent a gameplay , "snake" is too general word to get a trademark, but I bet if they wanted to they would remove it faster then I typed this answer to you. Nintendo for example is well known for such behaviour :)

nitacawo

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Nice, I'm curious what other designs your were considering for controlling the snake?

Well, currently I have 4 types of controls: 4-buttons, 2-buttons snake relative, 2 buttons and swipes. My game is quite standard in that area. I left 4 buttons by default as I like them the most and they were the only controls choice in the first versions of the game. Unfortunately on touch screen it's not so comfortable as real buttons but if you play 10-20 minutes I don't see a big issue controlling the snake.